AFI MA2 360 Panoramic Electronic Tripod Head Overview
The AFI MA2 360 Panoramic Electronic Tripod Head was designed for smooth panorama video/photo rotation shooting and full 360° time lapse photography. This Tripod was used to support the Matrix shooting sequence assisting with shooting interval time, shooting pause time and number of shots at each specific angle.
The MA2 is compatible with most of the DSLR cameras and smart phones on the market. Once the parameters are set, the head will begin rotating automatically. The Photo interval, speed and rotation of the rotating angle are all adjustable and the movement can be monitored through the LCD Screen. The MA2 has some impressive features that allow for simple operation and accurate shooting. It comes with a remote and with subsidiary accessories which brings higher performance, stability and accuracy.Download Spec Sheet
- Motorized 360° ball head for panorama video/photo shooting and time lapse.
- You can set photo interval, single rotating range, photo number, rotating speed, total rotating range, and direction; 6 speeds adjustable.
- Through the wireless receiver, the ball head can control camera shutter and take photos.
- Metal body can support up to 3kg load.
- Built-in 1800mAh rechargeable battery, USB charging; long lasting, 8hrs standby, 4hrs working hours.
- LCD screen display working status and battery; With working indicator light.
- Sent with C3, N3 shutter cables to suit Canon Nikon DSLR cameras; for Sony or others, please purchase relative 3.5mm shutter cable separately.
Shutter Cable Compatibility:
N3:D90, D600, D610, D750, D5000, D5100, D5300, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D7000, D7100 & etc.
C3:7D, 7D Mark II, 6D, 5D3, 5D2, 5DS, 5D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D & etc.
For other cameras, please purchase relative shutter cable separately.
In the Box
- 1 x AFI MA2 Electronic Head
- 1 x Wireless Signal Receiver
- 2 x Shutter Cable
- 1 x Standard High Capacity Lithium Battery (up to 8 hours) and USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual (English / Chinese)