A&J PRO Moving Dolly Track Camera Slider (29″ Sliding Length, 22 Pound Payload) OverviewThis 31.8″ A&J Moving Dolly Track Camera Slider features five tripod mounting positions, adjustable-height feet, and wheels for creating freeform dolly or tracking shots. The track consists of a single-piece construction of the track bed and rails, with removable track stops/ends that incorporate the adjustable height feet and wheels. The carriage glides on roller bearings along the track rails and has up to 29″ of travel.
The carriage features eight roller bearings, and a friction brake that holds the position of the carriage on the track. The carriage also incorporates a bubble level, enabling you to confirm the level of the system. The track bed features five sets of 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded mounting holes, enabling you to mount the track to a tripod head and providing additional mounting possibilities and angles.
- The track bed features five distinct 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded tripod mounting holes. This enables mounting the slider onto a tripod and then using the head to create shots that can vary from horizontal to vertical.
- The feet enable setting up the slider track on a surface; the height of each foot can be adjusted to level the track.
- The wheels are removable from the track, and can be used to create curved moves on a flat and smooth surface.
- The carriage features a 1/4″-20 threaded stud for mounting your camera directly to the carriage. You can also mount a ball head, or use the included 1/4″-20 to 3/8″-16 bushing for mounting larger accessories to the carriage.
- The carriage also incorporates a bubble level and two each 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded accessory mounting holes.
In the Box
- A&J PRO Moving Dolly Track Camera Slider (29″ Sliding Length, 22 Pound Payload)
- 1/4″-20 to 3/8″-16 Bushing
- 2 x Removable Track Ends with Feet
- 2 x Pairs of Wheels
- Soft-Sided Carry Bag
- Limited 1-Year Warranty