Dracast CamLux Max Bi-Color 3-Light KitThe Dracast CamLux Max Bi-Color 3-Light Kit includes three ultra-compact fixtures, each fully enclosed in an anodized aluminum blue chassis. The light features a variable color temperature output from 3200 to 5600K, and it can be dimmed from 100 to 10% brightness without flicker at standard speeds. At full power, the CamLux Max draws a meager 18W, while providing 2240 lux at 1.5 feet.
On the back of the unit are the manual dimming and color adjustment knobs, as well as the dual L-series type battery plate. The fixture can be powered from a single battery; however, two batteries will provide increased run-time. Please note that neither batteries nor a power supply is included with the light. You can also power the fixture via an optional battery with a D-Tap output by using the included D-Tap adapter cable. The included table-top stands can be used to position the lights for table-top photography, or hidden within shots to provide accent lighting.
- Battery-powered via dual L-series type battery plate.
- Only one battery is required to operate; two batteries provide increased run-time, or you can hot swap between batteries.
- 3200 to 5600K variable (tungsten to daylight) color temperature output
- On board, flicker-free dimmer
- Anodized aluminum housing
In the Box
- 3 x Camlux Series Max Bi-Color On-Camera Light
- 3 x Desktop Stand
- 3 x Diffusion Sheet
- 3 x D-Tap Adapter Cable
- Soft Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty