Dracast Camlux Pro Bicolor Adjustable CCT On-Camera LED Video Light Overview
- Battery-powered via dual L-type batteries for combined 14.4V output
- 3200 to 5600K variable color temperature
- 95 CRI
- On board, flicker-free dimmer
- Anodized aluminum housing
- D-Tap cable included
- Ball head cold shoe mount included
In the Box
- Dracast Camlux Pro Bi-Color On-Camera Light x 1
- Removeable Diffusion Filter x1
- D-Tap Cable x 1
- AC Power Adapter x1
- Ball Head Swivel Adapter with Cold Shoe Mount x 1
- Nylon Soft Padded Carry Case x 1
- Instruction Manual
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Not Included in Box
- Light Stand (Sold separately)
- Rechargeable Batteries (Sold separately)
- Battery Charger (Sold separately)
- This unit does not include batteries or a battery charger. It does include an AC wall adapter and a d-tap power cable to plug into a lithium-ion camera battery with a d-tap power outlet. If you need battery options please see the Dracast Camlux Pro Bicolor with Battery Charger Combo Kit (DRCAMLPROBC).
Alternative Purchase Options – Dracast Camlux Pro Bicolor Adjustable CCT On-Camera LED Video Light DRCAMLPROB
- Draco Broadcast – $89.00 – Free Shipping
- Amazon – $89.00 – Free Shipping
- Adorama – $89.00 – Free Shipping
- DCB Store – $89.00 – Free Shipping
The Perfect Addition To Your Camera Rig
The Dracast Camlux Pro Bicolor On-Camera LED Video Light is an ultra-compact fixture that is fully enclosed in an anodized blue aluminum body. It features 160 LEDs on the light board for high-output, high CRI lighting from a small, lightweight package.
The Dracast Camlux Pro Bicolor includes a ball / socket swivel mount that allows for flexible positioning and creative lighting design. Setting your light at an angle is quick and easy using the included swivel mount adapter. The swivel mount has a 1/4″-20 female thread point as well as a cold shoe mount for versatile mounting options on either a light stand or on a camera.
Designed by Operators for Operators
The Dracast Camlux Pro Bicolor has all of the features you actually need, and none of the features you don’t. Check out the list:
- Two large control knobs. One for color temperature, and one for dimmer.
- Bright rear-facing LCD status display. Shows output 10% – 100% and CCT 3200K – 5600K
- Aluminum body for max durability
- Quick release, semi-rigid 1/2 white diffusion panel included
- Two NP-F style (L Series) battery slots for ultra-long battery runtime.
- Swivel Mount included with cold shoe mount and 1/4″-20 thread.