Kingjoy G55+G0 4-Section Travel Tripod with Panoramic Ball Head OverviewThe Kingjoyg G55+GO is made of high quality aluminum alloy and AB making it a durable, lightweight and portable choice for photographers. Weighing only 1386g / 3.06 lbs, it has a max load capacity of 10kg / 22.04 lbs and has a folded height of only 43.5 cm / 17.13″. The G55+G0 has a min / max working height of 43.5cm to 155.5cm / 17.1″ – 61.2″ that can be adjusted with 3-position twist locking knobs on 4 section extendable legs and center column – This helps accommodate uneven terrain, awkward shooting situations and even low angle shooting. Each leg can be adjusted by pulling the leg angle lock out and selecting 1 out of 3 positions.
The G55+G0 supports disassembling into a monopod which has an extendable length from about 46cm to 127cm. With the G0 panoramic ball head, the tripod can support panoramic shooting, vertical shooting or other tilting angle shooting. The reversible center column also ensures your close-up photography or low angle shooting. The max tube diameter is 25mm which gives the monopod exceptional strength for heavy duty work. The G55+G0 comes with a spring hook which can be used to hang belongings like camera bags or other things that will help increase stability of the tripod. It also has non-slip rubber feet caps that prevent the tripod from slipping.
- Camera Tripod Easy Set Up: 4-section column legs with quick release flip-locks tripod allows you to adjust the working height from 21”to 61.2” in seconds
- Lightweight & Portable for Travel Tripod: The tripod weighs only 2.99 lbs. After being 180° reflexed, the folded height is only 17.1” (435mm), smaller enough to help you a convenient travel
- Travel Tripod Good Stability: The tripod is made of high-quality aluminum alloy and has a maximum load of 22 lbs, Non-slip rubber sole design on the bottom, which can provides a high level of shooting stability
- The Non-oil Damping New Design: Camera tripod ball head allows the camera to rotate smoothly and accurately. Tripod is easier to take panoramic photos and give more stunning effects than the ultra wide angle lenses
- Camera Tripod Take Macro Photography with Upside-Down Center Column: The center column can be turned upside-down to take macro photography. Tripod allows your camera to get closer shoot to the objects and magnify its textured and quality
What’s in the Box?
- G55+G0 Aluminum Alloy Tripod
- Carry Bag
- Hex Wrench
- User Manual